Atlantic View House is an award winning, Visit England 5* Gold property sleeping up to 14 guests in complete luxury. As the name suggests the property has truly stunning coastal views over one of the most beautiful North Cornwall beaches and is perfectly located in New Polzeath between Port Isaac and Rock.
Fully renovated in 1999, it is perfect for the extended family, friends or groups. This well maintained, self-catering 6 bedroom house is spacious and luxurious. As well as being fabulously located the property has brand new kitchen with Aga. Atlantic View House is available all year round and there is a double sided log burning stove for the cooler months of the year.
Outside raised terrace with barbecue and balcony and don’t forget the incredible views.
North Cornwall offer so many attractions as well as the wonderful beaches and coastline. For the active there is surfing, walking, golfing and much more or you may want to visit the nearby vibrant towns and villages and sample some award winning food and the many restaurants and eateries nearby.
At a Glance
• 6 bedrooms, sleeps 14 (3 rooms can be either doubles or twins)
• All mattresses (except in the bunk room) are Kaymed hybrid: partly individual pocket sprung, partly memory foam and are exceptionally comfortable
• 6 bath/shower rooms
• Magnificent sea views
• One minute to the beach
• Balcony facing the sea
• Raised slate terrace with glass balustrades
• Off street parking for 4 cars
• Linen and towels included
• Wi-Fi with super fast Broadband
• Televisions in all living rooms and bedrooms
• Freeview, Sky Plus and MP3 docks
• Central heating
• Double log burning stove
• 4 oven Aga
• No smoking
• No pets
• Children welcome
• Friday changeover
• Short breaks available except in high season
• Water, oil and electricity charged separately (all metered)
First Floor Description
En-suite Shower Room
En-suite Shower Room
Second Floor Description
Walk-in Airing Cupboard
Window Views Description
Overlooking one of the finest beaches on the North Cornwall coast, and are in an outstandingly beautiful area, spectacular views are to be had from the first floor balcony. The raised, single-level terrace was created in 2017 to make the most of the stunning view and to provide an inside/outside living space.
Found in these collections
Low Season Week
Low Season 3 Nights
Mid Season Week
Mid Season 3 Nights
High Season Week
High Season 3 Nights
Explore South West EnglandView Cottages