Be the first
See the best offers and latest cottages Handpicked just for you!
Sign up to our e-newsletter
This is your chance to stay in this stunning holiday house in a delightful location in Suffolk. Simply oozing character and charm this 5 star, self-catering property makes the perfect base for a luxury holiday, special break or as the venue to celebrate a milestone occasion or event.
Sleeping up to 8 guests in 4 spacious bedrooms this Grade II* 15th Century timber-framed, self-catering holiday cottage is located right next to the famous `Splash’ in the heart of Kersey Whilst retaining the spirit of the past, Cressland has been sympathetically and tastefully restored to an exceptionally high standard.
Cressland by the Splash is the perfect retreat to explore Constable Country, Suffolk’s idyllic open countryside, beautiful unspoilt villages, and the Suffolk Coast.
At a Glance
• Sleeps 7/8 – rated 5-star Gold by VisitEngland
• Four bedrooms – 2 with king size beds, 1 twin and 1 single (full size trundle bed beneath single).
• Wooden cot bed and/or travel cots available upon request
• Three bathrooms (1 en-suite and 1 downstairs with walk-in shower)
• Large sitting room with open fire, TV, DVD
• Office with wi-fi, family games, puzzles and books
• Beautiful garden with summer house, outdoor furniture, barbecue, deck chairs
• Luxury bed linen, towels, robes and slippers provided, including a hairdryer in every bedroom & fresh flowers. Please note that guests need to bring own bedding for cot
• Welcome basket with bread, milk, butter, tea, coffee, homemade cake, biscuits, wine, eggs, bacon
• Village Pub – The Bell 100 m
• Parking for 2 cars
• Only 90 minutes from central London
• Nearest airport – Stansted 80 mins – 43 miles
• Complimentary first barrel of logs
Found in these collections
Real Fire or Woodburner
Low Season Week
Mid Season Week
High Season Week
Luxury Barns & Cottages in East AngliaView Cottages