Luxury properties across the UK
Encompassing Cornwall, Devon, Dorset and Somerset, the South West is one of the most popular cottage holiday destinations in the UK. Boasting some of the most unspoilt countryside and coastline in the UK, it is easy to see why booking holiday cottages in the South West is so popular. Read More
The North West England region is home to the counties of Cheshire, Cumbria and Lancashire, each with their own unique qualities that draw in international visitors. The region is steeped in history as well as popular tourist attractions making it a popular destination to visit all year round. Read More
Highlands of Scotland
Borders & The Lothians
Perthshire, Fife & Tayside
Skye & The Hebrides
Grampian & Speyside
The UK is blessed with some of the most beautiful and diverse National Parks and Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty anywhere in the world. For us, these stretch from Isles of Scilly holiday cottages in the south to the very tip of Scotland. The largest of these is the Lake District but there are well over 50 in total. Read More
Umber Cottage is one of just three delightful holiday cottages at Gallery Cottages in North Devon. Set in a beautiful garden setting in the grounds of the owners’ home Umber is perfectly located to explore both Devon and Cornwall.
Umber sleeps up to 4 guests in total comfort in 2 spacious bedrooms with a king size bed and 2 singles (which can be made into a Superking on request). We love dogs and welcome up to 2 but please ask if you have more. The cottage is perfectly placed to visit the stunning North Devon coast and its fabulous beaches and Bude in Cornwall is a short drive away.
At a glance
• Newly constructed and contemporary holiday home with wood burner and enclosed patio
• Close to the cottage is access to a shared plunge pool with patio area, gazebo and garden furniture
• Beautifully fitted and furnished to provide a perfect base for couples and small families
• Art lessons available on-site for those wishing to enjoy a creative holiday
• Great location close to the Devon and Cornwall border on the stunning north coast
• Nearest eatery and shops are 3 miles away in Bradworthy.
• Public footpath close by
Bookings available from Oct 2019
Found in these collections
Places with Pools
Real Fire or Woodburner