Fallow - Luxury farm cottage on Roseland Peninsula in Cornwall
Delightfully located on the fabulous Roseland Peninsula, Fallow is one of just four cottages situated on Pollaughan Farms 22 acres of beautiful and peaceful Cornish countryside. If you are looking for the ideal base for a small family or two couples from which to explore Rosevine, St Mawes Portscatho, and beyond then Fallow is just perfect.
The cottage is spacious and offers guests two en-suite bedrooms. Relax in the comfortable, large open plan living space and enjoy the woodburner that keeps the cottage feel warm and cosy at any time of year. The cottage splendid views of the Roseland’s coastal countryside.
The chef in your party will love cooking up a storm in the well equipped kitchen. If you prefer there are various dining options in the pubs and restaurants nearby.
The garden on one side has lawn and is safely fenced for small children, the other side of the cottage which faces south has an enclosed patio area with comfy outdoor patio chairs.
This cottage is not suitable for anyone with very restricted mobility as it has stairs.
• 2 bedrooms ,Master with 6ft Super King bed , 2nd bedroom can be Super King Bed or Twins
• 2 Bathrooms ensuite.
• One bathroom has Whirlpool Bath with powerful shower over, one bathroom has spacious wet room area with powerful shower and also a bath.
• Upside down cottage to make best view of the gorgeous views over the fields towards the sea
• Oil Fired Central Heating throughout and Double Glazed, also a Woodburner
• Open Plan Living space with vaulted ceiling
• Comprehensively equipped Kitchen with Dishwasher Stainless Steel Oven and Hob, Fridge Freezer, Microwave, Washing Machine and Tumbler within the cottage
• FREE WI -FI
• Safely-fenced garden area with lawn and garden furniture
• Private Patio area facing south
For Pollaughan Dogs Policy Visit our website via the link above
Roseland is a place for truly relaxing break ….
A private enclose garden with safe and enclosed fencing for children and toddlers, with separate patio and bbq area. Private parking for two cars.
Fallow bedrooms and bathrooms are located downstairs
First Floor Description
on the first floor is a big open plan kitchen/diner and living space area, with woodturning stove.
Window Views Description
Fallow has a panaramic view of magnificent countryside from all angles.
Found in these collections
Real Fire or Woodburner
Low Season Week
Low Season 3 Nights
Mid Season Week
Mid Season 3 Nights
High Season Week
High Season 3 Nights
Explore South West EnglandView Cottages