Luxury properties across the UK
Encompassing Cornwall, Devon, Dorset and Somerset, the South West is one of the most popular cottage holiday destinations in the UK. Boasting some of the most unspoilt countryside and coastline in the UK, it is easy to see why booking holiday cottages in the South West is so popular. Read More
The North West England region is home to the counties of Cheshire, Cumbria and Lancashire, each with their own unique qualities that draw in international visitors. The region is steeped in history as well as popular tourist attractions making it a popular destination to visit all year round. Read More
Highlands of Scotland
Borders & The Lothians
Perthshire, Fife & Tayside
Skye & The Hebrides
Grampian & Speyside
The UK is blessed with some of the most beautiful and diverse National Parks and Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty anywhere in the world. For us, these stretch from Isles of Scilly holiday cottages in the south to the very tip of Scotland. The largest of these is the Lake District but there are well over 50 in total. Read More
Lavender House is a stunning, private residence that offers the perfect luxury retreat in Berkshire. With easy access from central London and Heathrow this beautiful home makes the perfect retreat for gathering families and friends to enjoy peace, privacy and exclusivity in the culinary village of Bray-on-Thames. Sleeping up to 6 guests in sumptuous luxury this magnificent home has been furnished to the highest standards and has a contemporary feel, yet cosy and relaxing with just the right blend of luxurious touches.
At a Glance
• The exclusive use of your chosen cottage and all facilities and amenities.
• Personal meet and greet and show around the cottage on arrival.
• An array of breakfast ingredients, most of which are organic, including fresh fruit, speciality breads, jams, yoghurts, smoothies, fruit juices, farm fresh eggs, bacon, baked beans, tomatoes, fair trade coffee and a wonderful selection of Jing teas.
• Complimentary drinks of whisky, brandy and gin with mixers, along with a welcoming decanter of delicious organic sloe gin.
• Bed turn down service and the lighting of the fire, pretty candles, flowers and your choice of soft music.
• Morning newspaper of your choice.
• Internet access and Sky TV.
• Use of our concierge service for the booking of restaurants or activities.
You are most welcome to bring your own wines and champagnes. We are very happy to organise these on your behalf together with any additional food and beverage requirements you may have (at an additional cost).
We are child and pet friendly so please do contact us to discuss your personal requirements.
Found in these collections
Real Fire or Woodburner