Be the first
See the best offers and latest cottages Handpicked just for you!
Sign up to our e-newsletter
Moorland View Barn is superb detached, dog friendly holiday cottage that can sleep up to 6 guests in comfort and luxury. There are stunning views across to the moors of the Chatsworth Estate. Perfect for a larger family or maybe a group of friends this is self-catering at its very best.
At a Glance
• Lounge with sofa bed, log burning stove, 40-inch flat screen TV, DVD, Playstation 3, Freeview and Wi-Fi
• Modern fitted kitchen with washer dryer, dishwasher, range cooker, microwave, fridge with freezer, breakfast bar and premium quality utensils.
• Dining area with an extendable table for 6.
• 3 double bedrooms with TVs, DVDs, hair dryers and Egyptian cotton bedding.
• Stylish bathrooms with fluffy white towels, bathrobes and Temple Spa products.
• I-pod docking station
• Private parking for multiple cars
• Terraced area with garden furniture and BBQ.
• Welcome pack.
Staying in the Peak District means stunning countryside and views, home of beautiful villages, historic houses, fabulous walking and hiking country and so much more. The barn is ideally located to explore the attractions; Castleton, Monsal Trail, Matlock Bath, Chatsworth House, Haddon Hall, Bakewell.
Outside the cottage is an outdoor dining area and cosy, covered seating are with a bbq ang fire pit. There is a fenced garden and parking for 3 cars.
On the ground floor is a well equipped kitchen with double range cooker, microwave and dishwasher. There is an open plan lounge/diner with a log burning stove. An initial supply of logs are provided for you. There is a corridor off the lounge leading to two bedrooms and a ground floor bathroom, this is all level access.
Window Views Description
From the cottage are beautiful views of the moors on the edge of the Chatsworth estate.
Found in these collections
Real Fire or Woodburner
Included In Price
Low Season Week
Low Season 3 Nights
Mid Season Week
Mid Season 3 Nights
High Season Week
High Season 3 Nights
Explore Central EnglandView Cottages