Luxury properties across the UK
Encompassing Cornwall, Devon, Dorset and Somerset, the South West is one of the most popular cottage holiday destinations in the UK. Boasting some of the most unspoilt countryside and coastline in the UK, it is easy to see why booking holiday cottages in the South West is so popular. Read More
The North West England region is home to the counties of Cheshire, Cumbria and Lancashire, each with their own unique qualities that draw in international visitors. The region is steeped in history as well as popular tourist attractions making it a popular destination to visit all year round. Read More
Highlands of Scotland
Borders & The Lothians
Perthshire, Fife & Tayside
Skye & The Hebrides
Grampian & Speyside
The UK is blessed with some of the most beautiful and diverse National Parks and Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty anywhere in the world. For us, these stretch from Isles of Scilly holiday cottages in the south to the very tip of Scotland. The largest of these is the Lake District but there are well over 50 in total. Read More
Mounts View is a fully modernised and comfortable one-storey house so ideal for multi-generational groups and families. There is a sauna and terrace as well as a private garden with views to the countryside beyond. A large sitting room, a dining area, a kitchen plus a bathroom and two shower rooms complete its very comfortable accommodation. The property can accommodate up to 12 guests in 5 bedrooms plus a moveable Z-bed
At a Glance
• Pekes is up a long private drive, so is very quiet and safe for children.
• A large secluded securely fenced private garden with outside seating facilities.
• Brick BBQ and Fire Bowl.
• Dogs are allowed.
• Full oil-fired central heating (included).
• Private barrel Sauna at the house as well as full use of the shared Jacuzzi, in addition to the private sauna at the house.
• Full use of shared exotic indoor heated swimming pool.
• Full use of the hard tennis court and very nearby Children’s Play Area.
• Free parking for 4-5 cars.
• Free access to all other parts of the garden and park, with footpaths leading away from the estate across the lovely old Wealden landscape.
• Full sets of Puzzles and Board Games
• Cot and High Chair
• TV/Sitting room with DVD Player
• CD Music centre and iPod Bluetooth Dock and speaker set installed
• Free Wi-Fi.
Mounts View is one of just 5 properties available to rent at Pekes private estate in Sussex. The main pre-Tudor Manor House is approached by long, sweeping driveways. Surrounded by lawns and charming gardens and each of the smaller properties complete the Estate. Beautifully appointed your cottages is situated in the glorious Sussex countryside and offers stunning views.
Found in these collections
Pet Friendly Cottages
Luxury Hot Tub Cottages
Child Friendly Cottages
Family Friendly Cottages
Baby Friendly Cottages
Short Break Cottages
Places with Pools
Cottages with a Real Fire or Woodburner