Be the first
See the best offers and latest cottages Handpicked just for you!
Sign up to our e-newsletter
Pinewood is a spacious holiday cottage for eight with stunning views over Loch Lochy and the Caledonian Canal. The cottage is perfect for a break or highland holiday and here you can relax and just take in the scenery or for the more active you can try: ski-ing, climbing, walking, cycling, pony trekking, canoeing or fishing on the loch shoreline just 40 meters away.
At a Glance
• Sleeps : 8
• Bedrooms : 4
• Pets: 2
• Open fire in living room - Oil CH - all bed linen and towels provided - electric cooker - washing machine - tumble dryer - dishwasher - microwave
• Travel cot and highchair provided
• Ample parking - lawned gardens - 3 acres of shared enclosed grounds - 40 meters from loch-side (unfenced) -
• First Floor - 2 double bedrooms - 1 twin room - family bathroom
• Ground Floor - Living-room, Dining-room - Spacious kitchen - 1 double bedroom - Shower room with WC. Open tread staircase to first floor
The property is delightfully located on the banks of Loch Lochy and with uninterrupted views of Ben Nevis and Aonach Moor. The cottage is just perfect for a break or holiday with friends or family and offers guests so much to see and do. Fort William is the nearest town with an array of shops, bars and restaurants whilst Inverness and Oban are also easily reached. This is where memories are made.
Found in these collections
Luxury Cottages with Fishing
Low Season Week
Mid Season Week
High Season Week
Explore ScotlandView Cottages