£595 in low season.
5% off in June and school holidays (Summer & October)
Plumtree Cottage is one of a superb a collection of 11 fabulous holiday barns, apartments, cottages & Lodges delightfully situated on a 65 acre estate in the heart of beautiful Dorset. With a wide range of facilities and perfectly located, Victorian Barn is the ideal base to explore Dorset and beyond. With the Jurassic Coast only 30 minutes away and vibrant towns and villages nearby there is always something to see and do in this gorgeous part of the UK.
At a Glance
Holiday Cottage in Dorset with Hot Tub Sleeping 6
• Two king bedrooms, one with en-suite bathroom, one with en-suite shower room and a further twin room with en-suite shower room.
• All bedrooms have fitted wardrobes and underfloor heating.
• The ground floor has underfloor heating with an open plan lounge, kitchen and sitting room.
• The lounge opens onto the patio with your own personal hot tub with grass beyond.
• There is a 50” Ultra HD flat screen SMART TV with HDR.
• The downstairs toilet leads off from the kitchen.
• The large fully fitted kitchen has a central island separating the two open plan lounges.
Our superb leisure facilities include an indoor heated swimming pool, sauna, outside hot tubs, gym, games room, outside table tennis table, play area and three coarse fishing lakes.
Front small wall with lawn and garden. Lawn area to the side of the cottage and a rear patio with garden furniture and hot tub. Not enclosed.
Enormous, open plan ground floor with 2 lounge areas and a kitchen in the middle. Also an island in the kitchen. There is also a WC and under stairs cupboard. There is front and rear door access.
First Floor Description
3 en suite bedrooms - 2 king and 1 twin bedroom. All very large. Also with fitted wardrobes and dressing tables.
Found in these collections
Luxury Hot Tub Cottages
Places with Pools
Luxury Cottages with Fishing
Included In Price
Low Season Week
Low Season 3 Nights
Mid Season Week
Mid Season 3 Nights
High Season Week
High Season 3 Nights
Explore South West EnglandView Cottages