Be the first
See the best offers and latest cottages Handpicked just for you!
Sign up to our e-newsletter
Save £150 on this large cottage break sleeps 9+2+baby and dog friendly
Save £150 on Riverside House in the Peak District for 9+2+baby and dog friendly
Any weekend in November if available. Sleeps 9+2+cot. Dog friendly.
If you are looking for a large spacious holiday cottage in the heart of the Peak District National Park ideal for families, groups and dogs then Riverside House will be just perfect for you.
There is plenty of space for everyone and the accommodation can sleep 9 to 12 guests, in four bedrooms and with three bathrooms available.
With stunning scenery, fabulous walks and superb cycle routes all from your doorstep there is something for everyone.
Accommodation at a Glance
• four bedrooms, including one downstairs – ideal for older family members
• three bathrooms, including one ensuite and one downstairs
• large lounge
• dining room big enough to fit 12
• modern, fully equipped kitchen
• separate games room (with pool table, x-box, PS2, TV, air hockey, table football)
• Doggy welcome pack for all canine visitors at Riverside House
See & Do
• the River Wye is just outside the door
• you're near to the Monsal Trail for traffic free walking, cycling and horse riding
• local pubs within walking distance
• Bakewell is just a bike ride away
• stunning views over the Monsal Viaduct
• shops within short driving distance
Safe enclosed lawn area and patio seating area with garden furniture. Parking for two cars on the drive. A large double garage with parking for two cars and table tennis can be played if no cars in the garage. A huge games room above the garage.
Huge downstairs space, which links from a large kitchen to large dining room, large hallway with boot and coat storage and a very spacious lounge with vaulted ceiling. The downstairs space is great for large families and groups and you will not feel cramped at all. There is also a double downstairs bedroom off the lounge and downstairs bathroom with shower cubicle and w.c.
First Floor Description
Three bedrooms on the first floor, a double, the ensuite bedroom with loads of space and a triple bedroom with cot. In addition a family bathroom with bath, separate shower cubicle and w.c.
Found in these collections
Real Fire or Woodburner
Included In Price
Low Season Week
Low Season 3 Nights
Mid Season Week
Mid Season 3 Nights
High Season Week
High Season 3 Nights
Explore Central EnglandView Cottages