Be the first
See the best offers and latest cottages Handpicked just for you!
Sign up to our e-newsletter
Stay in a beautiful converted 18 century barn in the Lincolnshire Wolds. The farm is in an area of outstanding natural beauty with breath taking views across the valley.
If you are looking for quality Lincolnshire accommodation for a family party or group celebration then The Barn at Brook House Farm ticks all the boxes. Guests can book the barn in its entirety and it can up to 22 - minimum 2 night stay. For those looking to enjoy the countryside there is walking, cycling, riding available nearby. The barn itself is spacious with a superb blend of modern and traditional. There are original 18 century beams and modern under floor heating.
The comfortable en-suite bedrooms can also be booked individually for overnight or longer stays. Visitors can use the facilities offered to whole barn customers.
Facilities at a Glance
• A very large kitchen and dining area
• A large lounge area with panoramic views across the paddocks
• TV and DVD
• A smaller upstairs lounge area with panoramic views
• Five en-suite bedrooms each sleeping 4/5 people
• En-suites are shower rooms - two (downstairs) are wet rooms
• High standard of cleanliness and furnishing
• Under floor heating
• Utility room with washing machine and tumble drier (shared with Cottage visitors)
• Drying room
• Outside open area (grass and hard surface) with picnic tables and BBQ
• Ample on site car parking
• All bedding provided
• Kitchen pack (dishcloth, tea towels etc) provided
• Note we do not provide towels for whole barn bookings, but do for bookings for individual rooms
Brook House Farm is a British Horse Society (BHS) approved riding school and livery yard. Our B.H.S.A.I qualified instructors supervise all riding activities and liveries, and we are insured for all riders aged 4 and over. We offer lessons, hacks and full, part or working livery, grass and DIY. Being surrounded by some of the most beautiful countryside in England, enjoy some memorable riding experiences out and about.
Found in these collections
Low Season Week
Low Season 3 Nights
Mid Season Week
Mid Season 3 Nights
High Season Week
High Season 3 Nights
Explore Central EnglandView Cottages