Send the owners of The Coach House At Harrods Cornish Cottages a message
using this quick form.
Luxury properties across the UK
Encompassing Cornwall, Devon, Dorset and Somerset, the South West is one of the most popular cottage holiday destinations in the UK. Boasting some of the most unspoilt countryside and coastline in the UK, it is easy to see why booking holiday cottages in the South West is so popular. Read More
The North West England region is home to the counties of Cheshire, Cumbria and Lancashire, each with their own unique qualities that draw in international visitors. The region is steeped in history as well as popular tourist attractions making it a popular destination to visit all year round. Read More
Highlands of Scotland
Borders & The Lothians
Perthshire, Fife & Tayside
Skye & The Hebrides
Grampian & Speyside
The UK is blessed with some of the most beautiful and diverse National Parks and Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty anywhere in the world. For us, these stretch from Isles of Scilly holiday cottages in the south to the very tip of Scotland. The largest of these is the Lake District but there are well over 50 in total. Read More
Stay in comfort and style in the beautiful 5 star new holiday cottage at Harrods Cornish Cottages. Designed to a very high specification the property has been designed and built with the accessibility requirements of wheelchair users and less able guests in mind it is M3i Rated on the National Accessible Scheme making it suitable for independent wheelchair users.
The Coach House is a completely level bungalow with 2 bedrooms, The Coach House can accommodate up to 4 guests and is dog friendly.
At a Glance
• The Kitchen contains a height adjustable sink and height adjustable ceramic electric hob
• Slimline dishwasher and washer/drier
• Low level storage cupboards and drawers as well as a side opening oven, low height microwave and remote-controlled fan, meaning that cooking is made easy
• King-sized bed and 2 Single beds that can be converted to a Super-King bed, the cottage lends itself well to couples and mature families
• The King-sized room has been designed to allow the easy use of a mobile hoist if required
• The enormous shared En-suite with underfloor heating, is a full wet room, meaning the use of a mobile hoist (must be ordered directly with Tremovah Industries if required) is easily accommodated in this room
• Comfort height toilet, high-quality chrome grab handles and teak shower seat complete the functionality of the room, without detracting from the style
• Designer central heating radiators and underfloor heating in the wet room, makes sure that the cottage is kept toasty in the colder months
• Smart TV’s in both bedrooms and the living area
• Electric Rise and Recline Chair
• Bright white, satin stripe bed linen, and fluffy white towels
• Electric Car Charging point
• A private sandstone patio area lends itself well to alfresco dining and with a fully enclosed lawned garden
The Coach House is one of just 5 quality holiday cottages to rent at Harrods Cornish Cottages in Penhallow in Cornwall. The cottages are ideally situated between Newquay and Truro making them the perfect base from which to explore this stunning county.
The Stables and The Coach House are both being built with accessibility in mind and will both be M3 graded on the National Accessible Scheme for Visit England – and so will be suitable for wheelchair users.
Found in these collections