Be the first
See the best offers and latest cottages Handpicked just for you!
Sign up to our e-newsletter
If you are a small family or two couples looking to visit the Lincolnshire Wolds and beyond then The Cottage at Brook House Farm is the perfect base. With very comfortable, 4 star, modern fixtures and furnishings this self-catering accommodation for 4 people is the ideal choice.
Facilities at a Glance
• 2 bedrooms – one king sized bed and one with twin beds
• Comfortable sofa bed
• Lounge with dining area
• TV and DVD in lounge
• Kitchen with dishwasher, fridge, freezer, oven /hob and microwave
• Bathroom with bath and separate shower
• High standard of cleanliness and furnishing
• Under floor heating
• Cottage visitors can use the facilities in the Barn utility room (washing machine and tumble drier)
• Outside (private) area with picnic table and BBQ
• Ample on site car parking
• Tea/ Coffee on arrival
• All bedding and towels provided
• Kitchen pack (dishcloth, tea towels etc) provided
With wooden floors, under floor heating and bright sunny rooms this 18th century conversion makes an ideal base for a short or long break visit to the Lincolnshire Wolds.
Brook House Farm is a British Horse Society (BHS) approved riding school and livery yard. Our B.H.S.A.I qualified instructors supervise all riding activities and liveries, and we are insured for all riders aged 4 and over. We offer lessons, hacks and full, part or working livery, grass and DIY. Being surrounded by some of the most beautiful countryside in England, enjoy some memorable riding experiences out and about.
Found in these collections
Low Season Week
Mid Season Week
High Season Week
Explore Central EnglandView Cottages