Luxury properties across the UK
Encompassing Cornwall, Devon, Dorset and Somerset, the South West is one of the most popular cottage holiday destinations in the UK. Boasting some of the most unspoilt countryside and coastline in the UK, it is easy to see why booking holiday cottages in the South West is so popular. Read More
The North West England region is home to the counties of Cheshire, Cumbria and Lancashire, each with their own unique qualities that draw in international visitors. The region is steeped in history as well as popular tourist attractions making it a popular destination to visit all year round. Read More
Highlands of Scotland
Borders & The Lothians
Perthshire, Fife & Tayside
Skye & The Hebrides
Grampian & Speyside
The UK is blessed with some of the most beautiful and diverse National Parks and Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty anywhere in the world. For us, these stretch from Isles of Scilly holiday cottages in the south to the very tip of Scotland. The largest of these is the Lake District but there are well over 50 in total. Read More
Ideal for a couple or friends looking to holiday together The Stables offers comfortable accommodation. There is a spacious kitchen, living and dining area, which is both modern and stylish however the owners have managed to retain much of the cottage character with tall ceilings and oak beams. The Stables is also suitable for a romantic break at any time of the year. There is a Superking-sized bed, although the bed can also be made into twin single beds if required.
As a level bungalow, it is suitable for wheelchair users or guests with limited mobility.
The cottage benefits from a ‘dog friendly’ fully enclosed patio.
At a Glance
• Slimline dishwasher and washer/drier
• Low level storage cupboards and drawers as well as a side opening oven, low height microwave.
• Super-King bed that can be converted to twin beds
• En-suite with underfloor heating
• Comfort height toilet, high-quality chrome grab handles
• Designer central heating radiators and underfloor heating in the wet room, makes sure that the cottage is kept toasty in the colder months
• Smart TV’s in both the bedroom and the living area
• Bright white, satin stripe bed linen, and fluffy white towels
• Electric Car Charging point
• A private sandstone patio area lends itself well to alfresco dining, with a fully enclosed patio.
The Stables is one of just 5 quality holiday cottages to rent at Harrods Cornish Cottages in Penhallow in Cornwall. The cottages are ideally situated between Newquay and Truro making them the perfect base from which to explore this stunning county.
The Stables and The Coach House are both being built with accessibility in mind and will both be M3 graded on the National Accessible Scheme for Visit England – and so will be suitable for wheelchair users.
Found in these collections