Situated on a working farm near Perth, Horselea is the perfect location to enjoy a peaceful and relaxing holiday. Surrounded by beautiful farmland, Horselea enjoys breath-taking views of of the Ochil and Sidlaw hills, and the Strathearn Valley and provide the perfect base to explore this magical area of Scotland.
Why not bring your horse? Explore the local area on horseback and use the sheltered paddock and livery in the neighbouring yard. With plenty to see on foot or by bike and local golf courses to perfect your swing, you’ll never be short of things to do here.
At a glance
• Size - Sleeps up to 6, in 2 bedrooms and sofa bed.
• Nearest Beach - Broughty Ferry
• Will Consider - Long lets and Short breaks
• Access - Car advised - Nearest amenities: 2km
• Family Friendly - Suitable for children of all ages. Suitable for people with restricted mobility
• We provide linen and towels, electricity and eco-friendly cleaning products and toiletries and a welcome tray
• Travel cot available, requested at booking
• Notes - No pets allowed. No smoking at this property. Self-catering
Found in these collections
Low Season Week
Low Season 3 Nights
Mid Season Week
Mid Season 3 Nights
High Season Week
High Season 3 Nights
Explore ScotlandView Cottages