Luxury properties across the UK
Encompassing Cornwall, Devon, Dorset and Somerset, the South West is one of the most popular cottage holiday destinations in the UK. Boasting some of the most unspoilt countryside and coastline in the UK, it is easy to see why booking holiday cottages in the South West is so popular. Read More
The North West England region is home to the counties of Cheshire, Cumbria and Lancashire, each with their own unique qualities that draw in international visitors. The region is steeped in history as well as popular tourist attractions making it a popular destination to visit all year round. Read More
Highlands of Scotland
Borders & The Lothians
Perthshire, Fife & Tayside
Skye & The Hebrides
Grampian & Speyside
The UK is blessed with some of the most beautiful and diverse National Parks and Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty anywhere in the world. For us, these stretch from Isles of Scilly holiday cottages in the south to the very tip of Scotland. The largest of these is the Lake District but there are well over 50 in total. Read More
Tudor View is a spacious self-contained cottage-type bungalow with a comfortable kitchen/dining room and a TV sitting room. It has beautiful views on both sides – over to the manor house and across miles of unspoilt Sussex countryside.
At a Glance
• Pekes is up a long private drive, so is very quiet and safe for children
• A child- and dog-proof securely fenced secluded private garden with outside seating facilities and a Chiminea.
• Dogs are allowed.
• Full oil-fired central heating (included).
• Free WiFi.
• TV/sitting room with DVD player.
• Full use of the shared Jacuzzi.
• Full use of the shared exotic indoor heated swimming pool very close by.
• Full use of the hard tennis court and Children’s Play Area.
• Beautiful views out across the unspoilt landscape.
• Free access to all other parts of the garden and park, with footpaths leading away from the estate.
• Full sets of Puzzles and Board Games.
• CD music centre and iPod Bluetooth Dock and speaker set installed.
• Cots and High chairs.
Tudor View is one of just 5 properties available to rent at Pekes private estate in Sussex. The main pre-Tudor Manor House is approached by long, sweeping driveways. Surrounded by lawns and charming gardens and each of the smaller properties complete the Estate. Beautifully appointed your cottages is situated in the glorious Sussex countryside and offers stunning views.
Found in these collections
Pet Friendly Cottages
Child Friendly Cottages
Family Friendly Cottages
Short Break Cottages
Places with Pools