Delightfully located in the heart of the Oxfordshire Cotswolds, between Chipping Norton, Stow-on-the-Wold and Burford you will find Bookers at Bruern Cottages just one of the stunning portfolio of luxury country cottages at Bruern.
Sleeps 6 , 1 double ensuite, 2 twins and family bathroom
Very popular with families with children Bookers is a beautiful Cotswolds holiday cottage. Furnished to an extremely high standard throughout there is a real country life vibe about this gorgeous holiday cottage.
At a Glance
• Master bedroom with king size four poster bed and ensuite bathroom.
• Two twin rooms with shared bathroom.
• Drawing room with open fire and windows onto garden.
• Kitchen/dining room with French Windows onto terrace and garden.
• Kitchen with fridge freezer, Belfast sink, waste disposal, hob and oven, dishwasher, dish rack, microwave.
• Utility room with sink, washing machine and tumble dryer; cupboard for outdoor clothes and boots next to back door (to office and bike shed).
• Downstairs lavatory.
• Large garden with pergola terrace, garden furniture, barbeque, lawn, borders, apple trees.
• Children’s play corner (shared with Shipton) with seesaw and swings.
Pool & Spa
There is the indoor swimming pool, gym and spa, which looks out on to a separate Italianate garden and terrace, with a classical portico to sit beneath in the shade. Cited by Tatler in 2009 as one of the “101 best spas in the world”, here you can book reflexology, massages, pedicures, manicures and facials.
Bruern is a tiny Cotswolds hamlet hidden in the Evenlode Valley, which has been officially designated as an 'Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty'. You would have to go far and look hard to find a single blot on this landscape – a countryside of rolling fields and woods, threaded through by meandering streams, an area of handsome towns, churches and manor houses.
Found in these collections
Places with Pools
Real Fire or Woodburner
Included In Price
Low Season Week
Low Season 3 Nights
Mid Season Week
Mid Season 3 Nights
High Season Week
High Season 3 Nights
Explore Central EnglandView Cottages