Luxury properties across the UK
Encompassing Cornwall, Devon, Dorset and Somerset, the South West is one of the most popular cottage holiday destinations in the UK. Boasting some of the most unspoilt countryside and coastline in the UK, it is easy to see why booking holiday cottages in the South West is so popular. Read More
The North West England region is home to the counties of Cheshire, Cumbria and Lancashire, each with their own unique qualities that draw in international visitors. The region is steeped in history as well as popular tourist attractions making it a popular destination to visit all year round. Read More
Highlands of Scotland
Borders & The Lothians
Perthshire, Fife & Tayside
Skye & The Hebrides
Grampian & Speyside
The UK is blessed with some of the most beautiful and diverse National Parks and Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty anywhere in the world. For us, these stretch from Isles of Scilly holiday cottages in the south to the very tip of Scotland. The largest of these is the Lake District but there are well over 50 in total. Read More
Delightfully located in the heart of the Oxfordshire Cotswolds, between Chipping Norton, Stow-on-the-Wold and Burford you will find Bookers at Bruern Cottages just one of the stunning portfolio of luxury country cottages at Bruern.
Sleeps 6 , 1 double ensuite, 2 twins and family bathroom
Very popular with families with children Bookers is a beautiful Cotswolds holiday cottage. Furnished to an extremely high standard throughout there is a real country life vibe about this gorgeous holiday cottage.
At a Glance
• Master bedroom with king size four poster bed and ensuite bathroom.
• Two twin rooms with shared bathroom.
• Drawing room with open fire and windows onto garden.
• Kitchen/dining room with French Windows onto terrace and garden.
• Kitchen with fridge freezer, Belfast sink, waste disposal, hob and oven, dishwasher, dish rack, microwave.
• Utility room with sink, washing machine and tumble dryer; cupboard for outdoor clothes and boots next to back door (to office and bike shed).
• Downstairs lavatory.
• Large garden with pergola terrace, garden furniture, barbeque, lawn, borders, apple trees.
• Children’s play corner (shared with Shipton) with seesaw and swings.
Pool & Spa
There is the indoor swimming pool, gym and spa, which looks out on to a separate Italianate garden and terrace, with a classical portico to sit beneath in the shade. Cited by Tatler in 2009 as one of the “101 best spas in the world”, here you can book reflexology, massages, pedicures, manicures and facials.
Bruern is a tiny Cotswolds hamlet hidden in the Evenlode Valley, which has been officially designated as an 'Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty'. You would have to go far and look hard to find a single blot on this landscape – a countryside of rolling fields and woods, threaded through by meandering streams, an area of handsome towns, churches and manor houses.
Found in these collections
Luxury Cottage Spa Breaks
Places with Pools
Real Fire or Woodburner
Included In Price
Low Season Week
Mid Season Week
High Season Week