Luxury properties across the UK
Encompassing Cornwall, Devon, Dorset and Somerset, the South West is one of the most popular cottage holiday destinations in the UK. Boasting some of the most unspoilt countryside and coastline in the UK, it is easy to see why booking holiday cottages in the South West is so popular. Read More
The North West England region is home to the counties of Cheshire, Cumbria and Lancashire, each with their own unique qualities that draw in international visitors. The region is steeped in history as well as popular tourist attractions making it a popular destination to visit all year round. Read More
Highlands of Scotland
Borders & The Lothians
Perthshire, Fife & Tayside
Skye & The Hebrides
Grampian & Speyside
The UK is blessed with some of the most beautiful and diverse National Parks and Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty anywhere in the world. For us, these stretch from Isles of Scilly holiday cottages in the south to the very tip of Scotland. The largest of these is the Lake District but there are well over 50 in total. Read More
Sleeps 4, one double, one twin, family bathroom.
Delightfully located in the heart of the Oxfordshire Cotswolds, between Chipping Norton, Stow-on-the-Wold and Burford you will find Cheltenham at Bruern Cottages just one of the stunning portfolio of luxury country cottages at Bruern.
Cheltenham is an extremely spacious holiday cottage and can accommodate four guests with ease. Spot Stow-on-the-Wold from your window or marvel at the beautiful garden below. Guests staying in Cheltenham have the added benefit of their own private summerhouse and terrace at the end of the garden, with a table, chairs and a big umbrella, plus a barbecue for al fresco dining.
At a Glance
• Master bedroom with four poster bed; washbasin in mirrored alcove, window seat with bird’s eye view of garden.
• Twin room: One of the beds in toile de jouy lined alcove with matching curtains.
• Shared bathroom with power shower over bath.
• Huge open plan drawing room/dining room/kitchen with light flooding in from 6 windows.
• Own summerhouse and terrace with garden furniture and barbeque, at other end of walled garden lawn near children’s playground and spa.
• Kitchen with butler’s sink, waste disposal unit, fridge freezer, microwave, hob and oven, pine dish rack, washing machine and tumble dryer.
• Entrance to right of central arches in courtyard, up spiral staircase to 1st floor drawing room.
Pool & Spa
There is the indoor swimming pool, gym and spa, which looks out on to a separate Italianate garden and terrace, with a classical portico to sit beneath in the shade. Cited by Tatler in 2009 as one of the “101 best spas in the world”, here you can book reflexology, massages, pedicures, manicures and facials.
Bruern is a tiny Cotswolds hamlet hidden in the Evenlode Valley, which has been officially designated as an 'Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty'. You would have to go far and look hard to find a single blot on this landscape – a countryside of rolling fields and woods, threaded through by meandering streams, an area of handsome towns, churches and manor houses.
Found in these collections
Pure Luxury Cottages
Child Friendly Cottages
Cottages for Walking Holidays
Family Friendly Cottages
Baby Friendly Cottages
Award Winning Cottages
Short Break Cottages
Luxury Cottage Spa Breaks
Places with Pools
Cottages with a Real Fire or Woodburner
Included In Price
Low Season Week
Mid Season Week
High Season Week