Be the first
See the best offers and latest cottages Handpicked just for you!
Sign up to our e-newsletter
This is your chance to stay in this beautiful self-catering holiday cottage in the heart of South Devon. Idyllically situated in a village location yet just a short drive from the vibrant town of Totnes you will find Cheyne Cottage. Close to some of the most scenic areas of Devon including Salcombe and Dartmouth the cottage is situated in the peaceful village of Broadhempston, boasting two pubs and a community village shop.
The cottage can sleep up to six guests and is dog friendly. Perfect for a family holiday or special break at any time of the year the is an en-suite downstairs bedroom ideal for multi-generational families.
Dating back to the 1700’s the whitewashed stone walls, original fireplaces and traditional fixtures are complimented by the light and bright modern living extension, overlooking a stone walled pretty cottage garden and rolling hills beyond. A combination of oak and limestone flooring, wooden furniture, wrought iron beds and beautiful artworks throughout really add to the country-cottage feel. You’ll be greeted with slippers and White Company bathrobes, bed linens and towels, creating a truly luxury boutique holiday experience.
At a Glance
• Sleeps 6
• Children and babies welcome. A travel cot and high chair can be provided on request. For health and safety reasons please bring your own bedding. Please note a stair gate is not provided.
• Downstairs king-size bedroom with en-suite shower room
• Upstairs king-size bedroom and twin bedroom
• Upstairs family bathroom has a bath with overhead shower
• All bedrooms come with luxurious 100% Egyptian cotton White Company bed linen and warm throws
• White Company bath and hand towels provided (please don’t take these to the beach)
• Oven, hob, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer
• Smeg kettle & toaster, Nespresso coffee machine with aeroccino milk frother
• Central heating throughout with underfloor heating in en-suite shower room
• Wood burning stove in kitchen / living room. A basket of logs, some kindling and firefighters are included in the price
• Fast WiFi
• Landline for incoming and outgoing calls to UK landlines and mobiles (calls to be limited to 1 hour to avoid incurring a charge)
• Mobile reception (fair depending on provider)
• 50” Smart TV with Freeview, Blu ray/DVD player
• All in one music system, CD player, Bluetooth compatible for mobile devices
• Parking is on-street, in the village
• Dog friendly. Dogs by arrangement, £30 per dog per week or short stay
Found in these collections
Real Fire or Woodburner
Included In Price
Low Season Week
Mid Season Week
High Season Week
Explore South West EnglandView Cottages