Luxury properties across the UK
Encompassing Cornwall, Devon, Dorset and Somerset, the South West is one of the most popular cottage holiday destinations in the UK. Boasting some of the most unspoilt countryside and coastline in the UK, it is easy to see why booking holiday cottages in the South West is so popular. Read More
The North West England region is home to the counties of Cheshire, Cumbria and Lancashire, each with their own unique qualities that draw in international visitors. The region is steeped in history as well as popular tourist attractions making it a popular destination to visit all year round. Read More
Highlands of Scotland
Borders & The Lothians
Perthshire, Fife & Tayside
Skye & The Hebrides
Grampian & Speyside
The UK is blessed with some of the most beautiful and diverse National Parks and Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty anywhere in the world. For us, these stretch from Isles of Scilly holiday cottages in the south to the very tip of Scotland. The largest of these is the Lake District but there are well over 50 in total. Read More
Sleeps 2, 1 double ensuite
Delightfully located in the heart of the Oxfordshire Cotswolds, between Chipping Norton, Stow-on-the-Wold and Burford you will find Cope at Bruern Cottages just one of the stunning portfolio of luxury country cottages at Bruern.
Cope is a beautiful property for two. The cottage is elegant in every way and oozes quality and luxury. Attention to detail can be seen at every corner and the cottage is more like a small chateau than a cottage. Couples will love the space that Cope offers however the accommodation maintains a cosy feel throughout.
At a Glance
• Sleeps two in 6 foot bed with half tester hangings.
• Bathroom ensuite – bath with shower over.
• Huge open plan reception/dining room/library which, if wanted can be arranged for a dinner or lunch for 20 or 30 with one or two more round tables and lots of folding chairs.
• Kitchen with island unit, 2 dishwashers, big side by side US style fridge freezer, range cooker, microwave, washing machine and tumble dryer (in corridor). Dish rack, hatch through to drawing room; cutlery and crockery for 30 if called for.
• Small terrace to East and West, with garden furniture, umbrella and barbeque. Surrounded by trellis, clematis, roses and shrubs.
Pool & Spa
There is the indoor swimming pool, gym and spa, which looks out on to a separate Italianate garden and terrace, with a classical portico to sit beneath in the shade. Cited by Tatler in 2009 as one of the “101 best spas in the world”, here you can book reflexology, massages, pedicures, manicures and facials.
Bruern is a tiny Cotswolds hamlet hidden in the Evenlode Valley, which has been officially designated as an 'Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty'. You would have to go far and look hard to find a single blot on this landscape – a countryside of rolling fields and woods, threaded through by meandering streams, an area of handsome towns, churches and manor houses.
Found in these collections
Luxury Cottage Spa Breaks
Places with Pools
Real Fire or Woodburner
Included In Price
Low Season Week
Mid Season Week
High Season Week