Be the first
See the best offers and latest cottages Handpicked just for you!
Sign up to our e-newsletter
Sleeps 5, 1 double ensuite, 1 twin, 1 single and family bathroom
Delightfully located in the heart of the Oxfordshire Cotswolds, between Chipping Norton, Stow-on-the-Wold and Burford you will find Goodwood at Bruern Cottages just one of the stunning portfolio of luxury country cottages at Bruern.
Goodwood is on the right-hand side of the courtyard and in times gone by was originally was one of the two cottages built originally for the stable grooms. Today it has been transformed in to stylish, luxurious accommodation but with a warm cosy feel.
At a Glance
• Master bedroom with king size four poster bed and ensuite shower room.
• Twin room.
• Single room with single four poster bed.
• Shared bathroom with bath and shower over.
• Downstairs lavatory/utility room with washer/dryer.
• Kitchen with fridge freezer, hob and oven, Belfast sink, dishwasher, microwave.
• 19 foot square drawing room/dining room with open fire and windows on three sides.
• One dog allowed (T’s & C’s apply, please contact us for more information)
Pool & Spa
There is the indoor swimming pool, gym and spa, which looks out on to a separate Italianate garden and terrace, with a classical portico to sit beneath in the shade. Cited by Tatler in 2009 as one of the “101 best spas in the world”, here you can book reflexology, massages, pedicures, manicures and facials.
Bruern is a tiny Cotswolds hamlet hidden in the Evenlode Valley, which has been officially designated as an 'Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty'. You would have to go far and look hard to find a single blot on this landscape – a countryside of rolling fields and woods, threaded through by meandering streams, an area of handsome towns, churches and manor houses.
Found in these collections
Luxury Cottage Spa Breaks
Places with Pools
Included In Price
Low Season Week
Mid Season Week
High Season Week
Explore Central EnglandView Cottages