Luxury properties across the UK
Encompassing Cornwall, Devon, Dorset and Somerset, the South West is one of the most popular cottage holiday destinations in the UK. Boasting some of the most unspoilt countryside and coastline in the UK, it is easy to see why booking holiday cottages in the South West is so popular. Read More
The North West England region is home to the counties of Cheshire, Cumbria and Lancashire, each with their own unique qualities that draw in international visitors. The region is steeped in history as well as popular tourist attractions making it a popular destination to visit all year round. Read More
Highlands of Scotland
Borders & The Lothians
Perthshire, Fife & Tayside
Skye & The Hebrides
Grampian & Speyside
The UK is blessed with some of the most beautiful and diverse National Parks and Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty anywhere in the world. For us, these stretch from Isles of Scilly holiday cottages in the south to the very tip of Scotland. The largest of these is the Lake District but there are well over 50 in total. Read More
If you are looking for a house that simply oozes style and luxury the look no further as Hafan Dawel has it all. With six bedrooms, five exquisite bathrooms, opulent dining area and 2 lounge areas connected by a feature fireplace and a dream kitchen all within a short walk of the centre of Abersoch. The house makes for the perfect base for a luxury holiday for family and friends and also a fabulous venue to celebrate a milestone occasion or event.
Outside as well stunning views Hafan Dawel has a beautiful raised granite and composite decking terrace with large outdoor dining table and chairs, outdoor sofas and barbecue, all ideal for outdoor dining and entertaining.
At a Glance
• interior designed detached property with high quality and stylish features throughout
• 6 bedrooms with 4 en suites, 1 family bathroom and cloakroom
• stunning outdoor terraces with dining table and chairs, outdoor sofas and coffee tables
• Sky TV, Sky multi-room, Bluetooth sound bar, Sky fibre WiFi
• quiet location yet a stone's throw to the harbour beach and walking distance to all Abersoch's amenities
• underfloor heating throughout the ground floor
• Hudson Reed bathroom fittings throughout
• TV's in all bedrooms
• electricity, heating and bed linen included
• travel cot (bring own bedding) and high chair
• pets welcome by arrangement, £50 per pet per week
As a family-owned business, people are at the heart of everything we do, so your safety and health is, and continues to be our top priority.
We have put a number of measures in place to ensure you can have a safe and enjoyable holiday, to read more about this, you can visit our website and our Covid-19 FAQ’s page. Furthermore, you can book without worrying about what may happen in the event of further restrictions, we have regularly updated information on our website that means you will be able to book with confidence through Original Cottages.
Found in these collections
Pet Friendly Cottages
Pure Luxury Cottages
Child Friendly Cottages
Cottages for Walking Holidays
Family Friendly Cottages
Baby Friendly Cottages
Short Break Cottages