Delightfully located in the heart of the Oxfordshire Cotswolds, between Chipping Norton, Stow-on-the-Wold and Burford you will find Newmarket at Bruern Cottages just one of the stunning portfolio of luxury country cottages at Bruern.
Sleeps 8, 2 doubles ensuite, 2 twins ensuite
Guests just love, Newmarket as it is without doubt one of the most beautiful cottages in the Bruern collection. Decorated in elegant Gustavian style, it has to ranks as one of the finest examples of luxury self-catering in the Cotswolds and the UK.
At a Glance
• All the bedrooms have ensuite bath rooms or shower rooms.
• Two double bedrooms (one with king size four poster): 2 twin rooms (one with single four poster bed).
• Large open plan drawing room/dining room/kitchen, with open fire – wonderful proportions, flooded with light.
• Big terrace with garden furniture umbrella and barbeque looking out over walled garden.
• Kitchen with US style fridge freezer, off white painted walls granite work surfaces, range cooker, dishwasher, microwave, dish rack, washing machine and tumble dryer.
• Sorry, no Pets.
Pool & Spa
There is the indoor swimming pool, gym and spa, which looks out on to a separate Italianate garden and terrace, with a classical portico to sit beneath in the shade. Cited by Tatler in 2009 as one of the “101 best spas in the world”, here you can book reflexology, massages, pedicures, manicures and facials.
Bruern is a tiny Cotswolds hamlet hidden in the Evenlode Valley, which has been officially designated as an 'Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty'. You would have to go far and look hard to find a single blot on this landscape – a countryside of rolling fields and woods, threaded through by meandering streams, an area of handsome towns, churches and manor houses.
Found in these collections
Places with Pools
Real Fire or Woodburner
Included In Price
Low Season Week
Low Season 3 Nights
Mid Season Week
Mid Season 3 Nights
High Season Week
High Season 3 Nights
Explore Central EnglandView Cottages