Sleeps 4, 1 double ensuite, 1 twin ensuite
Delightfully located in the heart of the Oxfordshire Cotswolds, between Chipping Norton, Stow-on-the-Wold and Burford you will find Sandown at Bruern Cottages just one of the stunning portfolio of luxury country cottages at Bruern.
Previously the carriage house Sandown is situated behind the three central arches, Sandown has a lovely location in the courtyard and is one of the finest cottages at Bruern. Perfect for families and couples alike Sandown is a very popular choice for guests looking for the finer things in life.
At a Glance
• Master bedroom with king size four poster and ensuite bathroom.
• Twin room with two single four poster beds and an ensuite shower room.
• Large open plan drawing room/dining room/kitchen with open fire.
• Kitchen with island unit, fridge freezer, hob and oven, microwave, Belfast sink, dishwasher and dish rack, washing machine and tumble dryer.
• Terrace overlooking walled garden with garden furniture, umbrella and barbeque. (Sorry, No Pets)
Pool & Spa
There is the indoor swimming pool, gym and spa, which looks out on to a separate Italianate garden and terrace, with a classical portico to sit beneath in the shade. Cited by Tatler in 2009 as one of the “101 best spas in the world”, here you can book reflexology, massages, pedicures, manicures and facials.
Bruern is a tiny Cotswolds hamlet hidden in the Evenlode Valley, which has been officially designated as an 'Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty'. You would have to go far and look hard to find a single blot on this landscape – a countryside of rolling fields and woods, threaded through by meandering streams, an area of handsome towns, churches and manor houses.
Found in these collections
Places with Pools
Real Fire or Woodburner
Included In Price
Low Season Week
Low Season 3 Nights
Mid Season Week
Mid Season 3 Nights
High Season Week
High Season 3 Nights
Explore Central EnglandView Cottages