Delightfully located in the heart of the Oxfordshire Cotswolds, between Chipping Norton, Stow-on-the-Wold and Burford you will find Weir House at Bruern Cottages just one of the stunning portfolio of luxury country cottages at Bruern.
Weir House - Sleeps 10 , 2 doubles ensuite, 3 twins ensuite
Weir House is quite simply stunning, set in its own pretty garden it is a beautiful property and is ideal for large families or friends as it is the largest cottage at Bruern. With five en-suite bedrooms, a games room, a drawing room and a dining room, as well as a very big kitchen Weir House can accommodate guests in spacious style and luxury.
At a Glance
• All bedrooms have ensuite bath or shower rooms. The first floor double and twin rooms have both.
• Two double bedrooms (one ground floor, one first floor) and three twin rooms (two ground floor and one first floor).
• Drawing room with open fire.
• Games room with giant TV.
• Dining room seats 10: Tables can be added to seat up to 20 – or 30 with a table in the kitchen.
• Massive kitchen with heated floor: by island unit, range cooker, two dishwashers, long plate rack, microwave, US style side by side fridge freezer with ice and water dispenser, separate fridge for drinks.
• Separate utility room with washing machine, tumble dryer and clothes airier.
• Downstairs lavatory.
• Big gardens front and back with croquet lawn and children’s play area; two terraces – one accessed from the drawing room and the double bedroom, the other from the kitchen, the games room and the yellow twin bedroom. Both with garden furniture and umbrella: barbeque on west terrace. (Sorry, no pets.)
Pool & Spa
There is the indoor swimming pool, gym and spa, which looks out on to a separate Italianate garden and terrace, with a classical portico to sit beneath in the shade. Cited by Tatler in 2009 as one of the “101 best spas in the world”, here you can book reflexology, massages, pedicures, manicures and facials.
Bruern is a tiny Cotswolds hamlet hidden in the Evenlode Valley, which has been officially designated as an 'Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty'. You would have to go far and look hard to find a single blot on this landscape – a countryside of rolling fields and woods, threaded through by meandering streams, an area of handsome towns, churches and manor houses.
Found in these collections
Places with Pools
Real Fire or Woodburner
Blenheim Palace & GardensVisit Website
Sudeley Castle and GardensVisit Website
Broadway TowerVisit Website
Eating and Drinking
The Plough, KinghamVisit Website
The Chequers, ChurchillVisit Website
The Hare, Milton-under-WychwoodVisit Website
Daylesford Farm ShopVisit Website
Included In Price
Low Season Week
Low Season 3 Nights
Mid Season Week
Mid Season 3 Nights
High Season Week
High Season 3 Nights
Explore Central EnglandView Cottages