Sleeps 4, 1 double ensuite, 1 twin ensuite
Delightfully located in the heart of the Oxfordshire Cotswolds, between Chipping Norton, Stow-on-the-Wold and Burford you will find Wychwood at Bruern Cottages just one of the stunning portfolio of luxury country cottages at Bruern.
Wychwood is a beautiful award winning holiday cottage and is the ideal size for a small family or couples wanting more space, This pet free property is immaculate in every way and enjoys a light and airy feel throughout. The gardens are particularly attractive and guests can relax in total comfort and style.
At a Glance
• Master bedroom with king size four poster and own ensuite shower room.
• Twin room with ensuite bath room.
• Kitchen with Cotswold fossil stone floor and grey green shaker units – Belfast sink, waste disposal, fridge freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer, microwave, hob and oven, dish rack, and butcher’s block.
• Drawing room with open fire, French doors to terrace.
• Terrace with steps down to wisteria and apple tunnels: garden furniture and barbeque.
• Sorry, No Pets
Pool & Spa
There is the indoor swimming pool, gym and spa, which looks out on to a separate Italianate garden and terrace, with a classical portico to sit beneath in the shade. Cited by Tatler in 2009 as one of the “101 best spas in the world”, here you can book reflexology, massages, pedicures, manicures and facials.
Bruern is a tiny Cotswolds hamlet hidden in the Evenlode Valley, which has been officially designated as an 'Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty'. You would have to go far and look hard to find a single blot on this landscape – a countryside of rolling fields and woods, threaded through by meandering streams, an area of handsome towns, churches and manor houses.
Found in these collections
Places with Pools
Real Fire or Woodburner
Included In Price
Low Season Week
Low Season 3 Nights
Mid Season Week
Mid Season 3 Nights
High Season Week
High Season 3 Nights
Explore Central EnglandView Cottages